1. ...owned a restaurant, what kind of food would you serve?
Lovely savoury comfort food. Toast and fry-ups and delicious savoury creamy pasta. It wouldn't be very healthy.
2. ...owned a small store, what kind of merchandise would you sell?
My friend Toril and I used to talk about having a book-shop-cum-coffee-shop-cum-theatre-sp
3. ...wrote a book, what genre would it be?
It would be a cross between Angela Carter and Joss Whedon. The one I'm writing for money (I hope), however, is snarky chicklit.
4. ...ran a school, what would you teach?
Hmmm. I'd be a terrible teacher, because I am very impatient. But I could try teaching art.
5. ...recorded an album, what kind of music would be on it?
Already done it. Twice. *turns off unwaranted smugness* And it was alt-country, although I'd really like to make a bouncy Brendan Benson/New Pornographers-esque power pop album with lots of 'ba ba ba' harmonies.