THREE NAMES YOU GO BY:
2. Anna-Marie (to bank-managers/people in college who'd just heard my name being called out by a lecturer and didn't know me at all/distant relatives)
THREE SCREEN NAMES YOU HAVE HAD:
3. The Urchin
THREE THINGS YOU LIKE ABOUT YOURSELF:
1. I am enthusiastic about lots of things.
2. I can be funny
3. I have a strong sense of social injustice
THREE THINGS YOU DON'T LIKE ABOUT YOURSELF:
1. I'm very, very lazy. I know everyone's been saying they procrastinate, but I think I win the crown of Queen Procastinatrix! I still haven't actually received my MA because I never handed in one 1000 word account of my work placement. I can still get the MA if I hand it in now AND I STILL HAVEN'T DONE IT! SIX YEARS LATER!
2. I have a bad temper.
3. I am not very brave.
THREE PARTS OF YOUR HERITAGE (going for biascut's take on this):
1. An appreciation for mid-20th-century English comic literature, from P.G. Wodehouse to Molesworth
2. The ability to talk complete bollocks for hours on end
3. General artsy-middle-class-liberal-ness.
THREE THINGS THAT SCARE YOU:
1. The thought of dying
2. Religious fundamentalism
THREE OF YOUR EVERYDAY ESSENTIALS:
2. Good conversation
3. A walk in the park
THREE THINGS YOU ARE WEARING RIGHT NOW:
1. Dark blue jeans
2. My beloved fawn jumper with the embroidery around the neck
3. A pink bra
THREE OF YOUR FAVORITE BANDS (or artists) AT THE MOMENT:
2. Vashti Bunyan
3. Rilo Kiley
THREE OF YOUR FAVORITE SONGS AT PRESENT:
1. Metric: Combat Baby
2. Girls Aloud: Love Machine
3. Gwen Stefani: Bubble Pop Electric
THREE NEW THINGS YOU WANT TO TRY IN THE NEXT 12 MONTHS:
1. Fulltime non-freelance employment (hah!)
2. Finishing a novel
3. Using my sewing machine to make more interesting things than cushion covers
THREE THINGS YOU WANT IN A RELATIONSHIP (love is a given):
1. Lots of laughing
2. The ability to be goofy in front of each other
3. Physical affection
TWO TRUTHS AND A LIE
1. Infamous former taoiseach (and my former TD) Charles Haughey once judged me the winner in a Bonny Baby Competition.
2. I first went to America when I was 2.
3. I can tapdance quite well.
THREE PHYSICAL THINGS ABOUT THE OPPOSITE SEX (or same) THAT APPEAL TO YOU:
1. Nice hands
THREE THINGS YOU JUST CAN'T DO:
1. Someone else said this, but - wear high heels every day. I've only got about two pairs of heels because I just can't bear sore feet.
2. Sympathise with men who say that women are too powerful now and "feminism has gone too far".
3. Find Will & Grace amusing.
THREE OF YOUR FAVORITE PASTTIMES:
2. Talking bollocks
3. Faffing around online
THREE THINGS YOU WANT TO DO REALLY BADLY RIGHT NOW:
2. Get a phone call accepting the last few ideas I pitched to a certain newspaper
THREE CAREERS YOU'RE CONSIDERING:
3. That's it. Well, I'd still like to fulfill my youthful dream of being an illustrator, but I think it's too late for that one. Also, I'm not good enough.
THREE PLACES YOU WANT TO GO ON VACATION:
3. San Francisco
THREE CHILDREN'S NAMES:
1. Flora (except Patrick says that no child of his could ever be called Flora, because he had a horrible babysitter called Flora when he was a kid. Bah.)
2. Piers (because it's a very old family name - every generation of my mother's family has a Piers, and has had for hundreds of years - and I really like it)
THREE THINGS YOU WANT TO DO BEFORE YOU DIE:
1. Publish a good novel
2. Stop being afraid of everything
3. Have children
THREE PEOPLE WHO HAVE TO TAKE THIS QUIZ NOW OR DIE PAINFULLY