1. Going for a walk in the rolling hills of the local park. Seriously, I haven't gone for a proper walk in over a week now. I've either been lolling about at home or being driven to someone else's house, where I have lolled about some more. Yesterday I walked to the supermarket (about five minutes away), which was the most exercise I'd had since Christmas Eve. Pathetic.
2. Watch the Coronation Street omnibus. What? I haven't seen it since Tracey and Karen's Christmas day battle on the roof of Underworld!
3. Make more SOUP. Yesterday, I made a cream of vegetable soup for the first time and it was the most gorgeous thing ever. I have decided that this year, I shall make lots and lots of soup. The only soupable veggies I have left are some leeks and a big bag of potatoes, so I think you can guess what today's concoction will be. Yum!
4. Be a ministering angel to my poor overworked boyfriend, who is languishing under the weight of all the assignments his evil plinky-plonks lecturers have given him. He's practically babbling about Charles Ives in his sleep, the poor thing.
5. Read lots of cheesey books (if only the Mercedes Lackey books I ordered from Amazon would arrive!)
Not a bad way to spend the first day of THE YEAR I WILL BE 30 (yikes), really.