2. My own mad knitting skillz
3. The fact that the crocuses in the park are already out. Flowers! Spring! Now!
4. Ju Ju's stupid surly little face
5. Going to the supermarket with Patsington, turning away for a few moments to select some fancy cheese at the cheese counter, and turning back to see that Patsington had entirely filled our trolley with enormous cakes and was looking innocently into the distance. It took ages to put them back in their right places, as he had basically grabbed cakes from random different shelves, but it was so funny it was worth it.
6. Pride and Prejudice. Still fantastic, nearly twenty years after I first read it.
7. Lemon Melt biscuits.