1. As a child, who was your favorite superhero/heroine? Why?
Like cangetmad I adored Dogtagnan, and his Muskahound pals. My sister Jenny and I even painted a Muskahound mural under our stairs at home! Aramis was my favourite.
2. What was one thing you always wanted as a child but never got?
A dolls' house. I was obsessed with the idea of a big fancy wooden dolls' house. I still am, actually.
3. What's the furthest from home you've been?
Lesotho, Southern Africa, when I was ten. My aunt was working on a government medical aid project there, and my sister and I went out to spend Christmas in the southern hemisphere. It meant that I got to witness the nastieness of South African apartheid first hand (we travelled through S.A. en route; the nearest airport was in Johannesburg), which was quite disturbing, to say the least.
4. What's one thing you've always wanted to learn but haven't yet?
5. What are your plans for the weekend?
Trying not to puke.