Over a year ago I snagged some really expensive soft furnishings fabric scraps from work (it had been used in a shoot) and vowed to make patchwork cushions out of it. The scraps have been languishing in a bag ever since, but this morning I decided to give it a try. Several hours and a LOT of sewing later, the cushion cover was made! It's a pillow-case design (I used this pattern).
This is the front (there are two pieces in every row but one, where there is three):
And here is the back:
I should have been a bit more exact with the measurements and stuff, and I did end up sticking a pin in my thumb and bleeding all over the place AND there was loads of fabric fluff all over the kitchen by the time I'd finished. But I did it! And I'm very pleased with the result.